Mercury Diesel QSD common rail or electronic injection fuel systems provide increased power-to-weight ratios, cleaner starts and less noise for a superior boating experience.
The QSD line of engines are built lightweight, compact and provide increased power for impressive acceleration, throttle response and quicker planning times.
QSD engines are compatible with SmartCraft electronics, SeaCore corrosion protection, Axius and Zeus joystick control systems and Mercury's effortless Digital Throttle & Shift systems.
• Cooling System: Sea Water Aftercooled; Heat Exchanger only
• Electrical System: 12 Volt system
• Emissions: EPA Tier 2, IMO, RCD certified, BSO/SAV
• Fuel System: Bosch Common-Rail (CRS 2.0); Integrated WIF sensor in secondary fuel filter
• Lubrication System: Cast aluminum oil pan.